Search

#happyclassrooms Gifted Resources and Shared Encouragement


A #happyclassroom needs a healthy and fulfilled teacher. That's your body, mind, soul, and your free resources file! Come grab some goodies and be encouraged. 




 I want to encourage you to take care of your sweet self. I want you to plan something this week that is just for you. I want you to play. I want you to give yourself permission to laugh, smile, cry, and let go.  I want you to be wild and free and gentle with yourself!  Remember you can cannot fill others with an empty cup.

These next few pictures are for you!

credit: Your Beautiful Life

Credit: Buddah Heart

I want to say 3 words to you from the bottom of my heart!



You are enough.

You are valuable.

You are loved, cared for, seen, and precious.

You are reason enough to run into a burning building.
Just ask a fireman.

You are enough.

Hug yourself and kiss your beautiful brain. 

Get a good night's sleep and let's go create some #happyclassrooms this week. 

In case you have missed any part of this #happyclassrooms mini-series, here are links below. Just click any picture. And until we meet again, happy teaching!






XOXO,
Katie